Sunday, June 26, 2011

Online LIVE NRG!

GET THE MOTIVATION YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!

NO more excuses! 

It is time to be proud of yourself for making your health & fitness a priority! Do it now...block out some time in your calander for yourself...35minutes is all you need to put a jumpstart in your day. 

I invite you to join me at 5 am or 7 am every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for your online group fitness class in the comforts of your own home.  NO need to wake the kids in the morning to go to the gym, NO daycare needed while you workout.  If they are awake I invite them to exercise with you (have some fun with you) to take care of their bodies also.  A healthy/active family is a HAPPY Family!

All you need is a webcam and an optional exercise ball and a set of dumbbells. If you do not have a webcam you can still see me to participate in the fun, I just won't be able to see you.  If you do not have the equipment, that's ok too, we can modify the workout for what you have around you.

All I need is your E-Mail so I can send you the link to class each day.  Set up your consultation today either in person or online. 
If you are out of state...no problem!  We are live!  Workout with family or friends out of town, how fun is that!  A great way to encourage each other!

Taking Care of YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment