Remember that our bodies are 2/3 water. It is through drinking water, that life-sustaining nutrients are transported throughout our bodies.
When putting together home emergency supplies, experts recommend storing one gallon of bottled water per person per day and enough canned or shelf-stable food for up to a week.
· Put a bottle of water in your backpack, your gym bag and your briefcase.
· Keep a bottle of water on your desk at the office.
· Establish a water routine that will allow you to get into the habit of drinking the appropriate amounts of water each day.
· Drink water when exercising.
· Add a couple drops of lemon to your water bottle.